- Four (4) Pages of Memory Cards
- Cutting Instructions
- Picture Key
- Print out the Review Memory cards on cardstock and laminate for durability (optional.)
- Cut the memory cards into 2 1/8" squares.
- Start with all cards face down. Parent and child take turns picking up two cards. If the picture and piece match then the student plays that piece. If not, turn over and it's the other person's turn.
- Optional: print two copies of the memory cards and play with only pictures or only pieces.
- Take a picture and post it on social media and tag @thepracticeshoppe.